Menu

Category: Science

Robots self-assembled chair from IKEA

Robots self-assembled chair from IKEA

0 Comments


The team of engineers at Nanyang technological University in Singapore was able to program two robotic mechanism so that they

Sharks also carry eggs

Sharks also carry eggs

0 Comments


# IMAGE # It is known that about 70% of species of sharks are viviparous, but the remaining 30% do

Scientists told how to recognize the Land of descendants of aliens

Scientists told how to recognize the Land of descendants of aliens

0 Comments


pixabay.com The descendants of aliens walking among us, earthlings, but we do not suspect. But now scientists have learned how

In Turkey produce robots-rays to destroy the enemy ships

0 Comments


video screenshot "WATTOZZ Silahlı İnsansız Deniz Aracı" Turkish engineers invented mines moving using an encrypted acoustic signal. According to Defense

In the Tomsk Polytechnic University opened a joint CERN school on high energy physics

0 Comments


MOSCOW, April 19. /TASS/. TRANS-Siberian school on high energy physics organized jointly with the European organization for nuclear research (CERN)

The Frenchman was transplanted to the third in his life the face

0 Comments


An unusual operation spent French doctors in January of this year: Frenchman Jerome Amon (Jérôme Hamon) received its third face.

China expects the visit of the delegation of Roscosmos

China expects the visit of the delegation of Roscosmos

0 Comments


Business district of Beijing Guomao area. Archive photo COLORADO SPRINGS (USA), 19 Jul — RIA Novosti. Beijing is awaiting the

The launch of the Russian space observatory was postponed to 2019

The launch of the Russian space observatory was postponed to 2019

0 Comments


One of the mirrors of the x-ray telescope eROSITA, which will work on board the Russian astrophysical observatory Spectrum-RG. Archive